Heart-Ache Quotes

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Always a busy Monday...

I'm always busy on Monday, coz alot of work have to be done on Monday... Very tiring...
No time to buy food eat also. Mummy bought me dinner today... My fav. Prawn noodles soup... Haha... So nice of her !! Love mummy !!

Geneve came to my work place and find me, but i too busy to accompany her ! ''I'm so sorry Geneve... '' She stay awhile and when back liao, feel so sad for her, coz she is not in good mood ! Hate to go home to face those problem, hate to face that ???, and she got no freedom... I really hope that some days she could release all this... ''Wish you good luck Geneve !!''

After work when to meet up with Adeline, she gave me a bluetooth headset...*wink* so nice of her.. Thanks Adeline !! But i dunno whether that bluetooth can be use on my HTC phone anot.. Trying to figure out now...
Gotta stop here liao... Busy with my bluetooth and gotta pei hubby liao ! Coz he complain that i neglect him... haha

Nite nite readers...

0 comments: