


Yipee.. !! Back from work. After a long day at work, I'm damn tired ! Lol...
Just upload my Baby cousin pic to my laptop, n i've already upload in my friendster too... OMG !
He is damn cute leh ! Haven see him for abt 2months and he is very chubby now! Wanna pinch him lo!! Wahaha! That little girl is nicole , she's my cousin too ! She is so sweet that i love her deep in my heart ! She's my Bao Bei ! Lovely Princess !
I've upload 2 pics of his here and 1 of Nicole's pic, for more pics can go my friendster and view !

♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment