Whole house is very packed ! Of coz, we also welcome back Hannah ! She reached Singapore abt 8plus, my uncle when to fetch her, by the time she comes home is about 9plus ! She will be staying here for 5weeks. I hope i have time to bring her out shopping ! Haha.. Hannah is 21yrs old this year , 1 year younger than me ! Haha.. This is the 1st time that we put up balloons and decorate the house to celebrate Bday.. I think is because of Nicole ba ! Haha.. She had a great time yesterday , like a crazy girl, i didn't have much time to take photo, coz i need to look after Siang Siang and bathe nicole. But we had a great time yesterday !!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICOLE & ZHI HOW

WELCOME HANNAH...

Ok... They r busy packing up and ready to cut cakes...
The guys watching TV and the ladies busy clearing the messy house !!Me busy taking photo... Haha...

Here we go... The candles nice ? I buy de... Haha..
Ok.. The 3 Heros ... Left ~> ( Weng Lok, My brother & Zhi How) Both of them is my cousins...
Hope everyone had a great time yesterday !!

♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment