Heart-Ache Quotes

Sunday, June 15, 2008

I'm Sick...

I'm sick... Having a bad flu... and my throat is pain... And worst is that I'm having headache again.. What the hell is happening to me ? Gosh... Didn't have enough slp or becoz of the durian I ate ?? Haiz.. Tml cannot take MC lo, coz Irah is off.. She needs to bring her brother for check up..

No mood to work and talk today.. Couldn't finish up my work, coz I do half way, stop n rest than continue again and than rest again... Next week there will be lots n lots of work to complete !!! Argh...

Maybe tml b4 going work, I might be going to see doctor.. !! The pain is really killing me.. I feel so terrible !!! WHY ?????? Haiz.. My whole body is aching now.. got to go take pain killer and slp early today le... Early good nitez...

0 comments: