Heart-Ache Quotes

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

My Tuesday..

Suppose to be off today... Told you guys yesterday, today I'll be station at Bishan branch right ? Tml also, I'll be at Bishan branch also. Is ok, anyway my off day for today will change it to Thurs.

Early in the morning, I woke up at 7am, Gosh... less than 2hrs slp..... After preparing myself, I left for work... Took a cab there coz I'll be late if I'm going to be late if I take a public transport, anyway is nearby, so it won't cost me much even there's extra CB 35% charge la ! I reach there, standing outside the centre door, feeling so unfamiliar which I ever work there for more than a year, feel so weird.. Starting to think abt the past when I'm working with my lovely colleague. *dreaming* Hey ! Stop that ! You will be late if u still stand there and dun open the door... Lol.. Something came to my mind and ask me to open the door and quickly go in and see the environment...
I walk in, I stood down there for a little while again, than I forgotten that bishan branch they fixed alarm, if I never switch off the alarm within 70sec, they will report to police..Lol... So I ran down to the reception counter and switch off the alarm...
I walk around the centre and recall the past... The past was fun even though is always busy and argument between us.. But still a happy memories... Around afternoon, the classes start, teachers come for class, all the teacher was surprise to see me.. Haha.. Shows that they miss me also lo... Haha... one of the teacher even say "Hey, Jennifer, u stay at Bishan la, dun go back Toa Payoh la... I miss your..... I miss ur scolding"
Lol... He never miss me lo, and yet he say he miss my scolding lo ! So funny of him... Didn't have a good talk with everyone coz we were busy, teachers are busy teaching, all other staff are busy also... even tml, I'll be there again, but than I'll go back Toa payoh b4 they come.. Haiz.. Sad !

Anyway, I'm contented to be at Bishan once in a while... And I miss my sweetie pie Irah... Haha... Truly, I like working with her, coz she's fun and loving and I'll would like to thanks her also, coz she really help me alot whenever I can't finish my work, help me to solve those difficult parents case and so on... Now she's excepting her2nd child which will due in August.. Gosh... I'll be all alone when she's on maternity leave... Arggh..

Irah.. I know you will be reading my blog, I want to tell you, I really like working with you even though sometimes u likes to irritate me and "very fan" ! But I'm still enjoy the fun with you... Haha... Really Thanks you alot when you help me in many many ways...
Millions of Thanks

OK... I gotta stop here already, tml I got to wake up very early again !
Nite dearies...

0 comments: