Heart-Ache Quotes

Friday, June 27, 2008

Terrible Nite...

Hubby & I could hardly sleep well last nite... Coz of my cousin... Think she had a nightmare last nite.. Than woke up 4 times and keep crying... Gosh.. So both of us woke up and put her to sleep...

1st Time 2.15am ~ Crying and crying... So I carry her till she fall asleep...

2nd Time 4plus am ~ Cry & cry... This time round she's looking for mummy... die liao lo.. So I got to lie to her saying mummy is on the way here to fetch her lo... Than in the end, I got her milk fix... and she fall asleep after drinking...

3rd Time 6plus am ~ Fell off from the bed.. Wahaha... initially, I put her to slp between me and hubby... but she insist to slp at the corner, so Hubby put a big big pillow beside her in case she fell from the bed... True enough, she really fell from the bed... Both of us was sleeping soundly coz we are damn tired... than suddenly we heard something "Bomp"... and a crying sound... Hubby and I jump out of the bed and see what happen... Aiyo... she's crying on the floor...
Haiz.. this time round we had a hard time to put her to slp... Lol... So I got her milk fix for the 2nd time... and she fall asleep after that...

4th Time 8plus am ~ Same thing.. cry n cry lo... Haiz.. Carry her again and walk around my room lo... until she slp....
Wow... Really very terrible la...

We woke up at 12plus in the afternoon and brought her to watch Kungfu Panda... Than meet up with Candy and mum for shopping while waiting for my Aunties and Uncle to come... Than go home.......

Well, that all for today... I'm so tired to load the pictures... haiz... Will do it tml ba..
Tata!!!

0 comments: