Heart-Ache Quotes

Thursday, July 24, 2008

A bad day for Mummy!!!

Poor Mummy... She lost her wallet!!!! Goodness.... There's about $350 cash inside her wallet, beside all the money~ IC, ATM Card la, credit cards also gone... OMG!!! I feel so sad for her la!
Lost wallet also got to spend money again to replace a new IC and ATM cards, as for credit cards I'm not sure whether have to pay anot la, but doing a new IC will spend her $100 liao leh.. In total $450 is lost lo...

But........... There's a little hope of finding back her wallet, that is the chicken rice shop which is near her hse... Y?? Becoz she remember, that's the last place she went, and while waiting for her chicken rice, she remember very clearly that she place her wallet on that stall table to take money, but she can't remember whether she took the wallet back anot... That's the worst part la...

When she realise her wallet is lost, that chicken rice stall is close already, she can't do anything so she went to make a police report first. Aiyo, than she ask me to call up all her bank to block the cards first just in case someone used the credit cards or whatever..

Anyway, will wait till tml morning 7am, she'll go to that chicken rice stall and ask, HOPEFULLY her wallet is there la!!! Will be very grateful to them if it's there, mum even plan to give them Ang Bao, if it's with them... Haha... So I'll wait for her good news tml... I don't think she's able to sleep tonight.... Haha...

Well, I did went to her hse and search for the wallet too.. but sad... Can't find anything!!! For being a good girl, I gave her all my money whatever is left in my wallet lo... Haiz.. Poor mummy... I think my dad will always give her money ba... She PO KIA liao la!!

Worst... The cash inside mum's wallet, most of it is my brother's money leh.. Normally when my brother gets his pay, he will give $500 to my mum to keep. So today, my brother give mummy $500, and mum use about $100plus to pay bills, so left with that $350plus ba..
So to say, my brother's hard earn money all lost la!!! He sure kao bay kao bu de lo!!! Haha...

Aiya cannot blame mummy also lo... When a person is suay.. you can't prevent it lo. Right??? Can't be help also ma.. Haiz...

Let's pray hard that My Mummy is able to find back her wallet ok!!

Gonna stop here le... My bed is calling me lo.... Haha.. Tata!!!

Ego Box
Liping

0 comments: