Siang Siang is 5months plus or 6months liao... Aiyo he is so cute lo... Never see him for a few weeks and he become more n more chubby lo... Sitting in his walker, play and play... Haha... Had alot of fun with him too... About 10pm, he is damn tired liao... Haha.. So I put him to sleep. Had a hard time to let him slp lo... he keep talking.. I mean babies talk like "erh... ah... neh..." so on and so on...
Ok when he wants to slp he likes ppl sing to him lo and he will hold your fingers also... So funny...
Looking after a baby is not easy man... Can't imagine when I have my own kids, how am I going to handle them... Argh.. I will go mad and will throw the baby to my Hubby and ask him to look after... Wahaha.. Better don't say first, things may turn the other way...
Today after work, meet up with Mum and treat her for dinner... and is her favourite Claypot fish head... She likes to eat Fish head de lo... Haha.. When shopping with her too... Same place @ amkhub... Getting lazy to travel far... Haha.. So always stick to amkhub, and is always lo...
Tml and the day after tml I'm OFF !!! hurray!!!! But I pray hard Irah won't give birth during my 2 off days man.... Haha... Wait till I come back than give birth hor... Irah... Haha...
Here's 2 photo of Siang Siang... Haha.. I know is abit blur, coz is taken by my HP not camera... Never mind la hor.. at least can see his face can liao la...
Oops... Coz of my flash light, that's why he close his eyes... Haha...
Actually this photo can be very clear but than.... He is excited to play with his walker, and keep moving and moving... couldn't capture a nice pic lo... Lol...
But I manage to take a video of him... but with the voices of ours really spoil this video lo... Hope you guys don't mind ar... Anyway most important is you guys can see him smile, coz his smile really look very handsome and cute... Haha.. Is truth... see yourself ba....
Alright.. gotta stop here liao... Going to play my Sims 2 game now... Have not been playing for a few days le... haha...
Gonna play till midnight lo... Tata.!!!

♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment