Heart-Ache Quotes

Friday, August 1, 2008

Back!!!

Back!!! Busy + tired everyday... Gosh... No rest at all lo! I hurt my back again, haiz.. dun talk about this liao la, very malu lo! My back is still pain this few days.... SobSob... How???

Really tired to blog of what happen recently as there's alot of happening things going on...It will be a very very long long page if I really type out... Haha..
Every night when I reach home, after bathing, I'll switch on the TV and watch till I slp... Didn't even switch on my laptop and check email lo... Damn tired la....

Today is the 1st day of Hungry Ghost Festival. Woke up very early today and went to market with Hubby to buy those prayer stuff and offer to all the Hao Xiong Di. Had breakfast with hubby b4 we do the prayer down stair our blk. After that went home, rest, bathe than go to work :( Argh...

Hubby will not be off this coming Tuesday as there's a new staff join them, so he needs to train him lo... Sad... Will be lonely again... :(

Later will go online and check whether got midnite show anot... Gonna watch "Money Not Enough 2" Haha....

Gonna start work now liao.... Got lots of things to do!!!! Bye....

Will try to upload some pics in ok! Haha...
Ego Box Liping

0 comments: