Heart-Ache Quotes

Friday, August 8, 2008

My Friday... Busy + Sad!!

Today I lost $50 sia!!! Not mine la but company de.... Lol... But I still have to pay back company de lo...

Aiya, dunno what happen to me today la... Careless ba! Busy with my work also lo! Sianz..
AND THE KIDS ARE DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!!

Ok, dun talk about this anymore, spoil my day sia!

Hurray! Tml I'm OFF.. Coz NATIONAL DAY!

Well, no programme yet for tml, but thinking of going KTV ALONE tml leh.. So that I can sing till I lost my voice!! Siao! Wahaha... But see how first la hor! If anyone call me to go out than I will go lo. If not than I'll stay at home and play game ba !

I wanna go Science Centre!!!!!! ARgh... Anyone wanna join me to science centre or KTV can call me ok!

Ok... There's alot of household waiting for me to do, so gotta stop here le. Good nitez all!

I'm a crazy girl who likes to do household at nite de!! haha...

0 comments: