So tired after a long day at Sentosa yesterday... Finally free to update my blog sia...
We had lots of fun man... Really enjoy alot... Walking along the beach hands to hands, talking under the hot sun.. Lol... Go here go there... Wah very tired la! We took a total of 239 of photos there lo... But mainly are hubby's photo lo... and I'm not going to upload all la... haha...
We went to the:
~Images Of Singapore
~ Beach
~Dolphin Lagoon
~Underwater World
~Skyride & Luge
~Song Of The Sea
~Song Of The Sea
We are back to Vivo City abt 9pm, and went back to amkhub to catch a movie! Money Not Enough 2. Ok the show at first is very funny lo, but towards the end very touching leh... Me n Hubby cried lo.. Wahaha... Dun laugh pls, we always like this de la, this shows that we are human lo... Dun tell me u didn't dry... I dun believe la ! Haha...
Was home about 1am leh... damn tired ok! Quickly unpack those things that we bought and sentosa, bathe than slp liao.. Poor hubby still got to work today lo and yesterday he didn't rest well even is his off day, and me, like a housewife la, went to NTUC and buy groceries alone lo, and came home do housework till now la, bought alot of groceries and unpack them also, wa lao, regret to buy so much la, damn heavy ok, but I took a cab home la, the problem is only when I need to carry all back to my house only lo... Aiyo...
Anyway nothing else to blog about liao... Enjoy looking at the pics k...
On the way to Images Of Singapore...
Me!!!
I'm back to my grandmother time....
Give me 1 bowl of porridge
Hubby!!
This is how our mummy wash clothes in the past... So poor thing...
Don't wake the baby up... Lol...
Me @ the Beach...
I'm tired yet so happy lo... Haha...
US @ the beach...
My Dear...
Waiting the sow to start @ Dolphin Lagoon... Will upload the video which i took at the Dolphin lagoon...
Me @ Underwater world
Look!! What's that ?
Stingray!
Beautiful Seahorse!
Big Crab...
Hubby!
Look at the big crab!
Me again! Hee...
Dear.. what are you doing??? Dun try to steal the fish hor!!!
Hubby's scary face... He is been force by me to take the skyride... Wahaha...
The higher is goes.....
Hubby's face will be like this... Lol... the grab the handle very tightly lo... When I touch his hand, he scolded me lo... Haha.. Imagine how scare he was!!! Lol...
Safety first! Here we go putting helmet and waiting for our turn for the LUGE Ride...
Y I took his little ang mo boy photo, coz he keep on looking at me, and i asked him, "You want me to take a picture of u ?" and he nodded his head... Haha.. So cute lo!
Hubby & Me waiting for the show to start... "Song Of The Sea"
The Night View Of Sentosa!
Home Sweet Home..... :P

♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment