


So fast another week has passed... Tml is Saturday again, erm... I should say is saturday le... Hehe...
Well, today nothing happening la, as usual lo, buay tahan with those noisy students lo... Get scolded by me again... They so suay la! Who ask them to be so noisy, somemore I come that thing... My mood is more worst la!
Poor Hubby also get scolded by me for nothing.... Haha... "Sorry la Dear!!!"
Happen to know from a teacher about the baby whale (Who has been abandoned by the Whale Mummy) is dead!!!!!!!!!!!! The baby whale known as "Colin", he was put to sleep on 22 Aug'08
I'm so sad! How come put to sleep???
Worst ~> Colin was injected 7 times with a fatal dose of anaesthetic! (Y 7times??)
So ke lian lo! When I know that he is dead, I almost cry ok! Very sad leh, somemore is a baby whale is about 3months old only !
Well, can't be help liao lo, he is dead le...
Colin will be taken to Taronga Zoo (I think in Sydney) for autopsy.
Rest in peace Colin... :(


♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










2 comments:
An autopsy was suppose to be done. Can anyone point me to an article with the results?
I'm also looking for the article for the result... I shall check out with my friends and will post in my blog about it~
Post a Comment