Heart-Ache Quotes

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Poll


I've added a Poll in my blog for a few days, just wonder how ppl finds my blog and just for fun too... But I put 2 very stupid answer inside ~ "No, very boring..." & "No, I don't like it at all".

If there's such person who vote for this 2 answer, I really find it very funny... Coz, Since you don't like it and you think is very boring, what for you come and read? Right? Well... Never mind, just see how's the result! Haha..

This is my 3rd post today, finish watching TV le... Boring, than come here and talk talk... Haha..

Mummy just called me and she say she will bring porridge over to my place! Yes! My fav. porridge.. So nice of her... Specially bring to my house!!! I love you mummy!!!
Anyway, I've alot of things to give her, like some new clothes I never wear b4, the pots that have to return her too... Haha..

I'm so boring at home now, no nice show!!! I still have some house work not done yet, but I'm lazy... Just wanna slack at home, slack till I rot... Haha...

Oh ya... My owner wash their clothes yesterday, and yes!!!! VERY SMELLYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!
I don't know how many days are they going to hang there!!!! Kao!!! I can't stand the SMELL!!!!
I don't like to walk out of my room!!!! Coz of that smell!!! Help me pls!!!! How am I goona get rid of the smell without letting them know!!! HELP! HELP! HELP! I'll go berserk like tat la!!
My goodness!!!

23rd Oct~ Cheryl's birthday (Bishan's staff)
28th Oct~ Irah's birthday
8th Nov~ Mr Sum's Wedding (Bishan's teacher)

Above 3 dates~~~~ You know ar... Haha...

Well, for Cheryl & Irah's birthday, still dunno where are we going to eat yet...

And for Mr Sum's wedding, I maybe not going, coz we are starting a new phonics class in Nov Sat(3pm-4.30pm) and beside this class, there's still other phonics class going on.
And his wedding is at 11.00pm-5.00pm. So most likely cannot go lo! Lol...

As for the Pri. level their classes will end in Oct... So I'm free for 1 month in Nov!!! Why??? Coz I no need to do worksheets!!!! Shiok ar!! BUT.... We'll still be busy with registration and other some little thingy.... Sianz... I hope next year our courses will be more...

Irah & I always worried for the numbers of courses... But we've already work very hard for it! So I hope my bosses will understand la hor!!! Haha... We always take our customer as gold.... Talk to them nicely even they scold us like anything... Sometimes really want to fuck them upside down lo!!!! But we always "ren"!!!!! Kao!!! Will go crazy sooner or later!!!

I always wonder, why parents always so yaya and unreasonable one lo! Very fed up when there's parents like this lo! Well, there's still very nice parents la!

Last Friday, I was busy like hell, and a students grandmother happen to know that I haven eat dinner, she bought her home cook curry chicken for me!! So nice of her!!! Thanks so much...

See, these type of parents hard to find... And also yesterday, I got scolded by a very CB parent, she called and scold me for not sending her deposit chq to her..blah blah blah... I know I delay la, but no need to scold me till like tat ma! Than when she needs my help she will ~ Jennifer here Jennifer there, kao! See la, need my help than she will sweet talk to me, call my name till so sweet... Than when she no need my help, scold me upside down! KNNBCCB!!!! Buay tahan lo! Arghhhh.... I super hate her la!

She better don't come back to our centre, I swear I won't be so nice to her anymore! I fuck care who is she! She think she pay $1000 for sch fees ar! Ask for so many things! She only pay less than $100 lo! And keep comparing our centre with other centre! Other centre so good than go la... No need to compare de! Even my boss say the same things lo! True ma! If you think that centre is so good than go la, what for sign up here! Correct! Nai Bei CB!

Gonna stop here liao... Mummy coming soon.. Gotta welcome her liao!! Haha... byeee




Heart-Ache Quotes

0 comments: