
Woke up as early as 6.30am, get ready and off we go and have our buffet breakfast! Wowow.... They have alot of food na! Almost everything for breakfast lo! So sinful....
Drop us at a mini market for a little shopping...
Irfan and me
Marie & her Mum
Joseph & Irfan
2nd stop "Bedugul" - the off-shore Temple.
A group photo b4 we proceed.
Marie & Samuel
Hubby & Me
Irah & Hubby
Irah is super jealous when she see this photo of Hubby, Irfan (Irah's son) and me! Haha...
Nice Pic hor??
Erm... What is this?? Damn cute lor!!
And this small little Rachel also can fly.... Haha...
Rachel, Alexis (Angie's Son) & Joseph
This is the place we had our lunch that day! Buffet again!
Next we went to Tanah Lot - The Rocky Temple. Follow by shopping there....
And this the place where I got my sunburn too... On my hand and face. Argh.. Pain n itchy can!
Dear.. What are you trying to do??? Get down NOW!!!
The wave is coming........ Be careful....
After a tired whole day tour, we had our dinner at our hotel...
Went back hotel and change into my swimming costume and went swimming. 1st nite swimmig was alone, but there's Hubby, Irah, Marie and Samuel, chit chatting under the moon... Haha....
When I was back to my room, I was damn hungry, wanted to order KFC, but they are close at 12am le, so in the end we call room service...
After that SLEEPPP..... Very tired and the next day got to wake up at 6.30am again!!!
3rd Day ~> Next post




♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment