
So fast!!! My 1 week leave is over!!!! How did I spend my 1 week leave??
Mon 6/4~ Meet up with hubby for lunch and went shopping alone at causeway point.. Bought BB's stuff
Tue 7/4~ Hubby's off day, meet up wif Irah and SHOPPING!!
Wed 8/4~ Meet up with hubby for lunch and went over to Mom's place and cook my fav. soup and fried rice. Qiang came over to Mom's place too.
Thur 9/4~ Meet up with hubby for lunch and went to causeway point to exchange things and bought toys for my 2 lil cousin, and went over to grandmom's place. Ans lastly supper at Hubby's work place.
Fri 10/4~ Meet up with hubby for lunch and than went home to rest. Night meet up wif Ting awhile than home sweet home...
SO damn FAST 5days gone!!!!



♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment