Heart-Ache Quotes

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Wu liao!!!


Finally is Hubby's off day tml... After so long.... He finally gets to rest.
Tml after Hubby wake up, we'll be going for lunch with Irah and her baby girl, after that leh... We will be going to buy some baby's stuff... Need hubby to go, coz some of the things I dunno which is better or I can't make up my mind whether to buy anot. Haha...
Maybe going causeway point or tpy ba... See wat hubby say lor...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
31/03/09
Another sad day... My Nanny... She pass away... Didn't manage to see her... So sad...
Don't wish to say abt this....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Recently nothing much happen also... Still leading a simple life... Hehehe...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Argh... I got nothng much to talk abt!!! So fed up!!! I wanna go n SLP already!!! Look at the time when I'm blogging... Is 4AM!!!!


Lastly my man recent pic... (Look like girl hor??) Haha...









And you guys wanna see hoe BIG AM I NOW??? Hahaha....

Don't laugh ok!!! Lol....

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

Here's the pic... Lol... Taken when I'm in 5months & 2 wks




BYEE....







Heart-Ache Quotes

0 comments: