Heart-Ache Quotes

Friday, June 19, 2009

Kbox cum birthday celebration


This is a very very late post!! Lol... MSLC gathering was on the 6th June'09 and now than I blog... Haha...

Alright first of all, I would like to thanks everyone for the birthday presents! I like them alot! Really thanks alot!

On the 6th June, we went to kbox with buffet at cineleisure. Didn't really sing and take photo but keep eating la! Haha... End up my friends are the 1 who keep taking photo... Nothing much to blog too... Let the 4pics to do the talking ba...

Don't be surprise if some of the photos here are yours! Oopss.. Hehe...

Me, Marie, Sheeda & Irah!!!
Kristie's 2 handsome prince! Moses & Issac

May & June birthday ladies!! Kristie, me, Siti and Sheryn!!!

My birthday gifts that I received on that day! Thanks all!!!
That's all for now! Hehehe...



Heart-Ache Quotes

0 comments: