Went to the Doctor already, Doctor say i'm fine ! Nothing serious ! Just take Antibiotic will do ! Just a few talk costs me a bomb ! OMG.. Coz this antibiotic is very expensive, other than tat, got test 'something' (test also must pay ok !), plus today is weekend so the consultation fees will be expensive also lo , than i have to be a good girl to complete the antibiotic ! (I dun like to eat medicine) Eerkk.......
Had a very full dinner just now ! Ordered many dishes , can't finish all as i dun really have no mood to eat also .
Got a bad news from boss... I going back to Bishan branch for quite some time. As there's a girl quiting... Sian... Bishan branch ppl, always go in and out ! Dunno y ? Pay too low? or too stress ? erm.. I can say is stress lo ! Not just stress is VERY STRESS !!!!! Anyway, i only that the girl is going back to study.. that's all i heard abt it ! Dun care la ! Not my problem, asl ong i can come back to toa payoh can liao ! Boss arrangement is, she wants me to go back for some time, than she got a new girl, put that new girl at toa payoh to learn first, after she is familliar with everything already, than will put her back to bishan , than i can come back to toa payoh liao ! Boss also ask me to stay at bishan also, but i say NO to her ! I'm happy working at toa payoh! So i can only pray hard that that new girl can learn things fast ! If not i die liao ! Forever stay at bishan ! Haizz....
Planning to go my uncle's place in June, in malaysia, going during my D'day. Don't intend to celebrate ! I also dunno how to celebrate already... N June is the durian season, so i want to go there and pick durians ! But it depend whether i can take leave anot... Cannot take leave, say also no use...
I'm gonna stop here already... Very very sleepy now.. My eyes can hardly open now...
Tml i still got to wake up at 7am...
Good night readers.... *wink*
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment