Slept very early yesterday, coz i'm super duper tired ! Woke up very early from a Morning call by Zahara(Thanks Dear !), i told her last nite, i scare i can't get up on time, so ask her to give me morning call ! Sleepy girl... Didn't slp well too, coz late at nite, is raining, thunder storm... I could hear it very loudly even the windows are close tightly ! I remember it started raining at 2.47am, coz that time i went wee wee... *haha* Hubby couldn't sleep also, so we chat for a little while ! What can we chat ? Seriously, i can't remember liao leh ! Wahaha (Cannot blame, i'm a very forgetful girl)
My colleague is sick, poor thing having flu and fever ! Something make me happy today, coz i feel baby's kicking in my collage tummy ! So cute... (Mad girl) Wahaha... i touch her tummy and say 'Hi ! I'm Jennifer, can u hear me ?' to her little baby girl ! Haha.. U mus be thinking i'm crazy rite... Come on, bear with me a little ! Her baby must be moving inside and playing ba ! Hope my colleague get well soon !
Just now, my cash drawer key broke into half, Die ! I dun have spare key with me! And my collage is off tml ! How...???? Got to go and find my collage to take key from her already, but i called her just now, she didn't ans, i think she's sleeping ! Waiting her call back to help me ! Lol....
Haiz...
Later i'll be meeting my friend to go out for dinner at Crystal Jade *wink*! Yummy.. !! Looking forward to that too ! But my both eyes is very heavy now, so sleepy ! After dinner, i'll be going to see doctor. I'm not sick, but i got some problem... So need to go see doctor, i've delay for quite some time already !
Anyway, dinner is more important than going to see doctor ! If going to die, than die la ! I dun care !
How long more to be 6pm ? *yawn*
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment