This 2 days, i'm very tired, dunno y ? Feeling blue too ! That's y i never blog lo ! Haiz...
Friday evening is a busy day for me, coz the tuition centre will be full of noisy students, and parents also ! OMG... I'll be alone at work today !!
Wendy came to look for me yesterday at my work place, so long never see her, she's enjoying life now lo ! No need to work... everyday go out, at home watch TV, eat and slp ! Lol... No need to worry abt anything, just enjoy ! Arrghh...So envy her ! Wahaha...
We went out together to pack dinner ! Guess... Wat we ate ? Haha.. Stingray again ! Wow.. this time round we had baby squid, oyster baby kailan, butter prawn & and last but not least, our main dish is stingray... wahahaha... we waited quite long for the food, by the time we walk back to centre is already 7.40pm (we went out at 6.35pm). We had our dinner together with Irah too !
Anyway is worth it la, the food is nice ! After dinner, she waited for me till 9pm to finish work, but that she went back home ! ME ?
I went to meet my friend @ toa payoh centre, she cook me a bowl of soup & 2 bottle of barley water, she knows that i'm always busy and lack of slp, so she cook barley for me to drink ! So nice of her ! Thanks Adeline , love you so much ! *wink*
Chat with her until 12plus than go home ! OMG... Super duper tired after i reach home, anyway i dun mind la, coz she's not feeling gd ma ! U ask me y ? lol... can't tell leh, very private leh... She just feel sad & angry ! So poor thing ! I wish i could help her, but i really dunno wat can i do to help her , coz her problem is very complicated !
"Adeline, no matter what is your decision, your friend Jennifer will always support you, stand by you always when you need help ! May god bless you, You are such a good lady, god will not treat you so unfair ! Be strong !"
Friday, April 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment