
Hi all, i got a very good hair product to recommend to u !
Matrix Treatment - Professional haircare with a therapeutic vision. A collection of therapies fusing Matrix science with customized natural ingredients. Provides a high level of smoothing agents to help transform rebellious frizz into super-smooth, manageable healthy-looking hair. An innovative fusion of avocado and grape seed micro-oils nourishes hair, helps resist humidity and controls flyaway.
To controls dry, frizzy, unruly hair, providing ultimate smoothness and shine without adding weight.
I like the smell of this treatment.. After using it, my hair look more healthy, shining, smooth, no more damage hair already, for more effective use it with the shampoo.
This product is for sale only in professional beauty salon.
I can't get this outside at those shop where they sell shampoo, so i can only buy this from a salon where i always do my rebond, treatment & hair cut.
Is really a very good product, try using it. Highly recommend ! 5 stars ! *wink*
Today i stay at home, never go out (beside going to buy groceries), stay at home watch DVD & slp.
Too tired ! I could not slp well oso... coz i keep recevicing phone calls... not 1, 2 or 3 is alot ! Lol...
Who called ? - my mum lo, my dad lo, my friend lo, office lo, hubby lo, than they call not only 1 time but many time leh ! Aiyo.. especially my mother, daddy & hubby ! I got no choice so i scolded them to stop calling me to disturb my sweet dreams...Lol... Office call me - i have to ans, coz is important ! u ask me y ? haiz.. is an order ! Wahaha...(bleh :p)
Daddy and mummy call me to go out for dinner at yishun, but i'm in the middle of my dream liao, how to go, so i rejected them ! Feel so bad ! Hubby also keep calling me for nothing, keep on asking whether i eat my dinner already, bathe already, ask me wat am i doing ? Aiya.. like spot check on me lo ! Lol... Never eat dinner again until hubby come home, make him some snacks (hotdog Bun, Milk & apple). Of coz i will not torture myself also, i also eat the same thing lo, this is wat i had for dinner today !
After all this, i started to go online and check my emails lo, haiz.. lots of junk mail leh, dunno how to stop them from emailing me all this stupid mail ! Damn it !
Whoa ! 3.20am already *yawn* going to slp liao, hubby is snoring now, i'll have a hard time to sleep again ! Good nitez ! Hope u guys will have a sweet dreams !
(No need to greet gd nite oso can, nobody will read my blog at this time!)
Wahahahaha....
Have a puff 1st b4 going to bed ! *wink*
Forget to tell u guys daddy is going to sponser me $200 to buy Nintendo DS lite !
Wahaha.. I'm soo soo soo Happy !! Wulala...

♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment