Hubby waiting for the food to be serve...
Yang Chow Fried Rice
Curly Garlic Prawn (Mmm..)
Samsui Ginger Chicken (Surp..)
We finish everything !! (haha..)
Wulala... Had my lunch with hubby at this Soup Restaurant. Their Famous dish is the
Samsui Ginger Chicken - The ginger sauce is a fragrant and tasty compliment to the chicken. Ginger and sesame oil.
another dish i like is the
Curly Garlic Prawn - Tender, shelled prawns lightly steamed to a curly shape with lots of garlic in a claypot. Plain and simply yet uniquely tasty.
I like it so much ! Yes.. We ordered both dish and also a 'Yang Chow Fried Rice'
Wahaha... (Crazy girl) I had a wonderful lunch with dear !
We didn't order much, but is perfect already ! Haha... *wink*
Of coz i'll never forget to buy my mocca ice blended from coffee bean la ! My Fav. leh !
After lunch, we went to NTUC to buy groceries lo, hai... many things to buy ! Lol... After getting what we want , we went to make payment.. Wow.. cashier long long Q leh... I ask my hubby to Q first, than i go last min grab (watever that is left out).

After paying money, we went home lo. No where to shop liao ! Amk hub is boring to me already..
Anyway we got lots of thing to carry also cannot go shop shop la !

I waited hubby at the Taxi stand there while he go and top up his ez-link card, again smoking and wait forhim lo, than i notice that the taxi stand Q is emtpy !
This shows that taxi waiting for customer and not us waiting for taxi anymore !
Something make me unhappy just now.. We took 1 of the cab who is on Q, i ask the uncle to open the car boots, than we put everything inside, than hubby push the trolley to the trolley station there, i board the cab first, b4 i could open the door, i saw the cab meter is already switch on ! OMG !! this is too much, Hubby later on board the cab oso saw it ! He was quite angry oso !
I mean how can he do this, b4 we board the cab, b4 the car move he already switch on the meter !! When we reach our place, that uncle gives hubby the change with no mannars !Hubby is more angry liao so Hubby ask me to call that cab company to complain !
Hai.. i'm thinking should i call anot, feel bad if i'm going to complain ! Later that driver kana sack, than how? Give me some advise friends...
If dun complain, i will feel very unfair to me , than other customer will also face the same problem.
Can u see the white cab ? tis is the cab we took jus now!!
Wat to do ????

♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










1 comments:
Admiration and interest were my first feelings when I’ve entered your blog. It is indeed the most remarkable creation I’ve ever seen! Moreover, your manner of writing and the photos are absolutely fine and I think everyone would agree with my words. All this made me immediately add the blog to my links. Thank you very much for such a marvelous web page and I will surely enter it again!
Post a Comment