
Got a PDA phone recently... A big headache leh... Trying to figure out on
how to use it ! Now i only know how to use the basic things in the phone, than i realise that there's more things for me to explore.. Well.. being a gd girl, i'll try to read the guide book (which i dun like to read at all..) and check out online ! Haha.. Lucky my friend and i got the same phone, so she actually share alot things with me ! Thanks my dear Zahara ! *wink*
Let me tell u more abt tis Zahara... She's actually a teacher from NIE, but she quit teaching coz the life there is ????? So she teaches in my tuition centre now... (now she's my friend) Haha...
A very nice and pretty lady, very nice to her students, well spoken, well dress, very kind lady too ! Many of her students likes her alot...
After work i went shopping with her.. Wow... She really likes shopping alot ! Gosh... I so tired that i have to ask her to go home already... dunno is it becoz i'm too sleepy or wat ! I loves shopping also.. But dunno why today like tat ! I didn't buy anything today coz nothing attracted me ! I'm the kind of girl who likes to spend but today.... haizz... Dunno how to say...
My little cousin 4th yr old birthday is coming - 3rd may, but i dunno wat to buy for her ! Thinking to get her a nice n sweet dress, but couldn't find any today !
Sweet princess *muack* have to wear something sweet rite ! Haha.. Love her alot ! Wanna be with her forever! Something i can't stand her is , she likes to show her Da Xiao Jie Pi Qi ! Likes to cry, want ppl to carry her always when we go out !
I dun mind carry her... but now she's getting heavier liao ! Lol.. i can't carry her for so long, my back ache after that ! Aiyo ! Other than that she's a good girl and clever girl ! I believe that she loves me too..*shy* haha... coz whenever she see me she will run to me n hug me and says
" Ah ping biao jie... wo hao xiang ni.. hao Ai ni leh" (Ah Ping cousin.. I miss u alot and love u alot)
Sometime when she miss me, she will ask her mother to dial my number to call me and talk to me ! Haha.. 3yrs old kid does this ! Can't believe !
Anyway... Any idea of wat to buy for my cousin birthday or where to buy sweet dress ?
*yawn*
how to use it ! Now i only know how to use the basic things in the phone, than i realise that there's more things for me to explore.. Well.. being a gd girl, i'll try to read the guide book (which i dun like to read at all..) and check out online ! Haha.. Lucky my friend and i got the same phone, so she actually share alot things with me ! Thanks my dear Zahara ! *wink*Let me tell u more abt tis Zahara... She's actually a teacher from NIE, but she quit teaching coz the life there is ????? So she teaches in my tuition centre now... (now she's my friend) Haha...
A very nice and pretty lady, very nice to her students, well spoken, well dress, very kind lady too ! Many of her students likes her alot...
After work i went shopping with her.. Wow... She really likes shopping alot ! Gosh... I so tired that i have to ask her to go home already... dunno is it becoz i'm too sleepy or wat ! I loves shopping also.. But dunno why today like tat ! I didn't buy anything today coz nothing attracted me ! I'm the kind of girl who likes to spend but today.... haizz... Dunno how to say...
My little cousin 4th yr old birthday is coming - 3rd may, but i dunno wat to buy for her ! Thinking to get her a nice n sweet dress, but couldn't find any today !
Sweet princess *muack* have to wear something sweet rite ! Haha.. Love her alot ! Wanna be with her forever! Something i can't stand her is , she likes to show her Da Xiao Jie Pi Qi ! Likes to cry, want ppl to carry her always when we go out ! I dun mind carry her... but now she's getting heavier liao ! Lol.. i can't carry her for so long, my back ache after that ! Aiyo ! Other than that she's a good girl and clever girl ! I believe that she loves me too..*shy* haha... coz whenever she see me she will run to me n hug me and says
" Ah ping biao jie... wo hao xiang ni.. hao Ai ni leh" (Ah Ping cousin.. I miss u alot and love u alot)
Sometime when she miss me, she will ask her mother to dial my number to call me and talk to me ! Haha.. 3yrs old kid does this ! Can't believe !
Anyway... Any idea of wat to buy for my cousin birthday or where to buy sweet dress ?
*yawn*

♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment