
WTF ! I damn hungry now.. dear dear called me just now and ask me whether i had my dinner already... than i say 'No, not yet'. So i ask him whether he wants to pack dinner for me anot, and he said 'See how first !' WTF ! He even ask me to toast hotdog bun for him !!!!
ANGRYYY!!!!!!
Dun wan to pack food for me n yet he ask me to make hotdog bun for him ! Arrgghhh.....
Gonna faint... !
ANGRYYY!!!!!!
Dun wan to pack food for me n yet he ask me to make hotdog bun for him ! Arrgghhh.....
Gonna faint... !

♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment