
Was angry jus now with hubby for not buying dinner for me !
SURPRISE !!! He buy me Laksa !! Surp...... (Crazy girl )
Wahaha....Dun blame me la ! I was damn hungry just now ! SooOo Happy now !
Laksa is my fav. food ! *wink*
Hubby always says i didn't have my meal on time... SoOo late than eat dinner ! Haizz.. no choice la ! So there my grastic come ! Lol... hubby scolded me many times abt this..
SURPRISE !!! He buy me Laksa !! Surp...... (Crazy girl )
Wahaha....Dun blame me la ! I was damn hungry just now ! SooOo Happy now !
Laksa is my fav. food ! *wink*
Hubby always says i didn't have my meal on time... SoOo late than eat dinner ! Haizz.. no choice la ! So there my grastic come ! Lol... hubby scolded me many times abt this..
(anyway this is not the 1st time getting scolded by him)


♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment