Heart-Ache Quotes

Sunday, April 13, 2008

*Fainted* - Publish at eddieandping.blogspot.com

Was back from Malaysia on the 30mar ! When back becoz of 'Qing Ming' . Anyway is not a good trip there... Coz I FAINTED at the graveyard !! LOL !!! Terrible ! All becoz of the weather is too hot !! I can't take it ! There's no tree to shelter ! Nothing at all... OMG !!!So sad...

After I come back to Singapore , I fall sick with high fever, cough and flu ! All come together ! Can't imagine that the weather there can make me so sick ! LOL..

Hubby says the next visit for Qing Ming , he won't allow me to the graveyard ! He wants me to stay at his house ! Haha... even if he wants to go , i might think twice first ! Haha...Anyway if i really dun wan to go , he will not force me also !

When i tell this *fainted* story to my collage , my aunties , they was laughing at me ! Lol....look really funny to them ! haiz... never show me some TLC and yet they laugh at me !!

Back to normal again , work work WORK !! Haiz.. everyday is work , after work go home ! Life so SIAN !

0 comments: