Nothing to blog abt on my friday ! Beside happy for the gifts i received , i'm feeling blue !
After work , i went home , but i was sitting at my blk downstairs playground, sitting there alone ! thinking of somwething ! Wendy callled me, we chat on phone, she comfort me ! Listening to my complain ! But still feel very down ! Anyway thanks wendy to be my true best friend !
My friend MSN me, using my PDA phone also, talking abt something which i can't blog here ! Haiz.. Alot of xin shi oso can't blog here ! Than blogging is for wat ? Hai...after sitting there for more than an hour i went home, if not hubby will scold me !
Haiz...
Sleepless nite...
Saturday, April 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment