T-shirt from Alvin (This is so funny!)
This is a simple keychain but i like it very much ! Thanks Kristie !
When it blinks ~> it shows my name is (JENNIFER) So nice right ! Only i have this wor...
2 Little cute bear ! 1 for Irah and 1 for me ! But we dun intend to seperate them, so we are not going to bring home, jus place it at office !
This is a post card, Kristie bought this for us ! Look ! Read all ! Very funny ! Totally not an office timetable, all day seems to do nothing at all lo !
This Precious Moment Cookies is from one of my teacher who dotes me alot ! A token jus to encourage me ! So nice of her ! Thanks Mrs Ng ! The packing look so lovely hor..!
That's all abt it ! Dun envy me ar ! Coz i'm lovely ! Haha..Got to go to bed lo ! Sleepless nite again....
Good nite ! *wink*
I love the gifts from you guys ! *wink*

♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment