
I cut short my hair... Happy ? Not Happy ??
Well... Can say both !
Happy Reason - I feel less weight on my head, easy to wash, no need to use so much shampoo, hair dry faster, etc..
Not happy Reason - No more LONG HAIR, can't style my hair, etc...
Anyway my hair is too long, got difficulties to mantain ! I like this new hair style, not much different, got more layer now shorter now !
Heehee... I like it !
Well... Can say both !
Happy Reason - I feel less weight on my head, easy to wash, no need to use so much shampoo, hair dry faster, etc..
Not happy Reason - No more LONG HAIR, can't style my hair, etc...
Anyway my hair is too long, got difficulties to mantain ! I like this new hair style, not much different, got more layer now shorter now !
Heehee... I like it !

♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment