Yeah ! Finally have met up with my both best friends... Firstly meet Ting at Causeway point as my poor Geneve have to stay back at work to do things, this is her new job there, hope she's doing well there ! Geneve Jia You wor..
Me and Ting went Carvana for dinner, but I'm eating all alone myself lo, coz she's not hungry and dun feel like eating lo, we chat through out the night at Carvana, besides that unhappy things happen too !
Firstly - A waitress there wanted to move away one of the table which is combined together with ours , ting tell the waitress that we need that table as we have friends joining us later. So she say Sorry and walk away.
Second time - The same waitress come to our table and ask whether we need the ashtray, than i told her that we need it , than she ask again : " Are you smoking now ?" So i was abit hot, i didn't ans her and just point at Ting (Coz Ting holding a cigarette and her hand is resting on the table) very obvious that can be seen she's smoking ! The waitress saw it ! She was so pai say and just walk away !
OMG ! After sitting awhile, i ordered the hotplate black pepper chicken rice from the same waitress. I was serve in a short while .

Third time - While eating, a man come to us (i think he is a supervisor) and wanted to move the table again without asking, Ting saw it and stop him ! Ting tell him the same thing that we have friends coming...... CB ! Same thing happen again ! Arrgghhh...
Fourth time - After eating my food, i put the hotplate at the table beside me, than the same waitress came and clear the hotplate and hose unwanted things, she very funny lo, she take the chance when we are not looking at her, she secretively wanted to take away the ashtray , WTF ! This time round, i TMD angry liao ! I'm not going to let her off ! I said : "Can you all, don't always come to su and move away the table and take away the ashtray anot ! We tell you many times already and you ppl keep on want to take away !" CB ! By then, the waitress is very pai say and she keep saying Sorry ! Sorry ! and faster walk away ! Wa Lao ! I dun intend to scold her but my limit is only up to there ! We keep repeating the same things to them and they keep doing the same things ! Idiot right !
What a stupid and idiot service ! I dun understand why must they take away our table for other customer have the table when there's still many table inside the air-con place ! And also, i dun understand why that stupid waitress want to take our ashtray when we are using it ! Does it mean that other customer need it, than we dun need la ! they smoke, that we dun smoke la ! Wa kao ! They should know that they have this much of table at the smoking area and they should prepare or get more ashtray rather than taking away from customer and pass to another, which make me very angry leh ! Kao !
After scolding her, she dun dare to come near to us ! Abt 9plus, we left coz Ting meeting her friend at bukit batok and I'm going to meet Geneve. We went Khatib for Geneve's dinner . Me too ! 2nd round of dinner, haha.. anyway i only order seafood soup, coz the soup is super nice ! After eating, we chat chat lo.. I too lazy to type till so details la ! Anyway i went home quite late ! By the time i reach home is abt 12 already !
What a long and angry nite i had !
Couldn't slp well again ! When i can fall asleep is already 4plus to 5am already ba ! Today when i wake up i dun really feel sleepy at all ! OMG !! What happen to me again ! Sleepless night....

♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment