Wat r they drinking ???Yeah... After a long day work on Friday... Went out with Ting & Geneve...
1st Station ~> We were at One Fullerton Starbucks talk cock and 'nuah'... Haha... Till abt 12plus than 2nd Station ~>We went to 97 @ Orchard Plaza... That's really fun ok ! Can listen n see ppl playing n fighting la !! We girls keep taking pictures la... talk talk la... This is what girls normally do ok... Haha...
Everyone is having fun... Ting N Geneve were high k !!! As for me... Haiz... I'm happy too, but too bad i dun drink lo... Coz something happen last last time... Too pai say to tell u guys ! Haha... Me left first @ around 4am ba... Ting N Geneve still enjoying there... Wanted to stay longer with them, but i got to work the next day... I should say got to go work later ba... Haiz. Sian la...
Went to pack food for Hubby b4 i go home, coz he is hungry... Poor him never eat dinner...
This time round he is not angry with me for coming home late lo, dunno y also ! So surprise leh... He even come down n fetch me k... Even Ting N Geneve can't believe lo... Haha... OK ! I maybe know y... Becoz he strike TOTO... Haha... Slept at 5plus in the morning la... Poor me got to wake up @ 9am liao la... Slp only a few hours...
Alright I've alot of photos to upload lo... It will take me sometime as this blogger only allow 5 pics to upload at 1 time la !!! Stupid... Not like Friendster can upload all at 1 time...
Ok i should start to upload the pic now... dun be so ''LO SO" haha...
(Pics all above)Ok... Gonna slp liao... damn tired.... Nite Nite...
Girls... Love this outing with u 2....

♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment