Heart-Ache Quotes

Sunday, May 25, 2008

My Saturday....

Today went to Jurong East and meet Ting N Cheng after work... Had dinner with them n went to play game... Have not been to arcade for a very long time... Haha... Spend most of the time there... After that we went to chit chat... than i went home liao... Haha... Tired lo....

I miss my Xiao Bao Bei... Miss her hug, miss her kiss, miss her laughter, miss her alot alot alot....

~>Cutie Sweet Heart... U r always in my heart... Love u always !!! How I wish u can stay by my side... Even sometime u r naughty n dun listen to me or fa ur da xiao jie pi qi... I still want u by my side... I miss you alot... Many time i wanted to go find u but i'm always very busy, when u r back, i can only spend a few hrs with u... That's not enough, when u go back, i'm very sad.. Today i look through all the photo in my phone which i take with u through out my jounery home....This shows that how much i miss you ! I Miss You My Dear... Nicole... When will u be coming back ???? <~
Love this pic alot... Her hugs makes my day... Love u Bao Bei...
Dunno when than i can see her la... My Xiao Bao Bei~~~~

0 comments: