A silence hall, there's sadness... there's sound of ppl crying and screaming...
Is getting nearer to the door and when the door open... the sound of crying and screaming is louder...
Gone... she's gone, she left this world with no more pain ! I'm so hurt... very hurt in my heart !!
No one can replace her... A very nice lady, working very hard for her family... Her illness torture her for years, a sudden heart attack took away her life... No one expected this will happen, really break our heart alot...
I hope she will be very happy in another world... no more pain, no more sadness of all this...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The funeral have comes to the end, for the pass 2 days I'm so tired to blog, sleepless nite for me... Feel pain in my heart ! Another person in my life has left me...
I feel so pain that this few years my loves one left me...
In year 1998 Dec - Furong left...
In year 2006 Jan - Mother in law left...
In year 2006 Jun - Kevin left...
In year 2007 Jan - Gu po left...
In year 2008 May - Gu Gu left...
I'm very very sad... I cried when i think of them... Hurts...
Millions & Thousands of words... I miss you all ! Love you all deep in my heart... I'll never forget you ! Always... May you all rest in peace...
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment