I so so so tired that i didn't go down to the funeral today... Had a bad headache in the afternoon !! Dunno is it becoz lack of slp... my friends keep asking me what happen to me? Me myself also dunno leh... Anyway tml is a must to go down to the funeral...
Had a little shopping with Zahara @ J8 after work. When to Charles & Keith to get a new pair of sandals, wanted to get a new bag for myself.. but in the end didn't buy any bags coz there's no bags i like.. I think i got no mood to shop also la...
Friends... I'm so tired and sad.. Help me pls... How to relax myself ?? Will i have sleepless nite again... ?
Feel like going spa and do pedicure with pretty nails art... but i got no time??? Argh...
Gonna rest early tonite... Tml will be a long day for me..
Take Care friends...
Saturday, May 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment