School Holidays coming soon... but i dun have holidays lo, coz tuition centre is still open for lesson lo ! Haha... anyway it's fine !
My work load is getting more & more... So stressful.... Argh... Tired... Haiz...Anyway i'll Just do whatever i can la ! Try to do my BEST ok !!! heehee...
Looking forward to go Sentosa when Adeline comes back from Australia in June! Yeah !!! How I wish June comes faster.... *wink*
This 2 days nothing to blog, coz nothing interesting happen... Wahaha...
Tml still got to work ! Sian... Mummy called me, and say tml after work go out for dinner !
Hhmmm... What and Where are we going for dinner tml leh ? Heehee...
I Miss Gu Gu................
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment