Heart-Ache Quotes

Thursday, May 15, 2008

I'm back !

Yes ! I'm back to work already, My colleague welcome me back with a big clap lo... haha ! 1 of my teacher say she miss me alot, she's so happy to see me back ! She also want to tell her husband that she's very happy to see me back ! Haha... I'm miss by so many of them ! So popular wor... Lol... ok there's alot of work waiting for me to do ! Couldn't finish doing today... Lol.... OMG !! Hope i can finish up by this weekend !

Everything have settle for Gu Gu's funeral ! I would like to thanks my Kor, and my friends who are always concern of me for that past few days ! They call me and check on me, whether i'm ok , check whether need help from them... so and so . I'm very happy to have such a good friends.
Dear friends and everyone and my Kor, I'm fine , i will cheer myself up and be myself (Crazy and funny me)! I'll try to forget the sadness and be happy. But i will still keep them in my heart... Sad memories can't ease easily... Thanks for all your concern and care !! Thanks alot ! I really appreciate it !

Gonna slp already , i hope i will slp tight tonite !!
Cya tml !!

0 comments: