I'm off on Monday , slept till 1plus in the afternoon, even I didn't had enough slp for the past few days... Damn shag ok ! Abt evening time when to have my coffee fix with Geneve @ amkhub and head to my hse to help her do Nail Art ! Besides that , she watch movie while I play SIMS 2. Haha.. Luckily she's around with me, if not i still dun really know how to play lo... but so far still ok, whenever i face a problem with the game I'll call her lo, N she's kind enough to teach me.. Hehe.. Thanks ya Geneve...
After Geneve went home, i still continue with the game... Play still 5am or 5 plus ba... Haha.. I'm really gonna be a panda liao la !
Geneve N Me @ my hse...
Her Nails..
Me....
This few days, didn't talk much to my Hubby, I feel that i neglect him again, as I'm always facing the laptop more than facing him... Lol... I very bad hor... ?? Haiz.. Anyway this coming thursday is my off day and hubby's off day... Erm.. dunno how to spend our day leh...I'm thinking of going to mum's hse and ask hubby to cook dinner for my mum... But still have to see hubby's suggestion... haha...
Nothing to blog abt tuesday. Sian lo... Go to work after working back home and here I am blogging... Hehe...
Ok ! Gotta start work le... SIMS 2 here I come !!!!

♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment