Heart-Ache Quotes

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Busy Wednesday...

WTF ! I've never been so busy b4 on Wednesday.. Today damn angry la ! Just becoz of the stupid copier machine la ! I'm rushing to print worksheets for other branch, and that stupid machine keep jam ! WTH ! Usually we put the worksheet at the feeder and let it auto print ! But today, the machine likes to give me problem, always jam ! I can't do my work smoothly ! And the deadline is tml ok ! Actually is yesterday de, but I call them to postpone till tml la ! They will be coming to collect the worksheet tml le leh , no matter how I have to complete it by today ! Haiz...
Anyway, I manage to finish the work becoz, is with the help from Irah ! Thanks Sweetie Pie *muack* !

Straight home after work ! Damn tired la, and today my back spine PAIN ! I dunno Y ? Couldn't sit long ! When I'm sitting here write now blogging, I still feel the pain lo ! Dare not tell Hubby, if not he will worry again, and he will also keep asking me to eat the pain killer which I try not to take it so often. If the pain is worst, than I'll take !

I'm really hook to that SIMS2 game la, u know yesterday I play till 6am ok ! *roll eyes*
B4 I slp , I blur blur set my alarm at 1pm , when I suppose to get up at 11am as I start work @ 1pm... I dun want to be late today coz I want to complete my task early... but too bad... I blur lo ! I got up abt 12.50pm, I quickly sms Irah and let her know I'll be damn late today ! Haha... Than at 1pm m phone alarm start to ring.... Dennn.... I go and check my phone, what time I set the alarm, than i realise is 1PM !!!!! Lol... Aiyo I very blur la ! Haha..

Yeah Yeah Yeah !!!! Tml is my off day ! So I can play till very late and the next day I can get up wat time I want !! Haha.. Hurray...
Hubby is off tml also, we already agree, tml when we wake up, we go amk centre to have our lunch than go amkhub to buy my coffee bean, lastly go NTUC to buy some tidbits for him and than go home and play game. He play his TV game and I'll play my SIMS2 !!! Wahaha...
So tml, we'll not be going shopping unless Hubby want to change his mind lo (Unlikely) !!!

Gotta play my Sims 2 lo... Byeeee....

0 comments: