Heart-Ache Quotes

Saturday, May 3, 2008

My Friday... Terrible !!!

I got chest pain... Dunno y ?? Heart beat is fast also... My whole body is hot!!! I can't slp again !!What happen to me again??? I feel terrible... I'm so miserable !! Why can't i always be healthy ??
Can't anybody tell me y ??

Life is so miserable !! I'm feel down !! I feel so unfair that i have to do so many things, work so hard and yet get nothing ?? Others can have less work to do and got many good things.. What are they doing ???? How can i be like an angel ?? No burdens... No stress... Feeling terrible in this life.... How am i gonna continue with all this in future ?? HOWWWW???????

Today the kids in centre really driving me mad and crazy.... They are very very noisy.... Can't they just behave for that 2hrs in the class ?? Aiyo. really can't stand them !! Miss Jennifer... Miss Jennifer.. so and so hit me when i go toilet... so and so scold me stupid !!!! Lol... Can't they just give me some peace to do my work !!!! Arrggghhh !!!!!! Really tired of their stupid complain !! Everyone will come to me and complain this and complain that !! Readers can u teach me how to teach them to behave themself ? Haizz... :(

My bed is calling me already... tml got to wake up early for work...
Hope tml is a better day for me ....

I miss my friends... I miss Adeline, Wendy, Ting, Geneve & kor...
I miss my family... I miss Hubby, Mummy, daddy, my brother, Nicole & my relatives !!!
I miss them alot !!!

Wonder how is Xiao Hui ?? Worried for her !!

I miss you all.....

I'm feeling down... I need sleeping pill...
I want to slp and never get up..............

I dunno what am I typing now..............

0 comments: