Moday ~ Was my off day on Monday, this seems to be a very busy day for me, coz I got a lot of place and things to buy ! Was home at abt 3plus am,
Late in the afternoon, went out for lunch with hubby. After hubby left for work, here I go….shopping *wink*!!!! Wulala.. all alone by myself , I dun mind ok ! actually I went to but jeans, ¾ pants * 1 top… that’s all @ amk. Meet Geneve also @yishun northpoint , when there shopping… erm… after that went to her hse and put all the things we bought ! Than head down to my mum’s place there to have dinner with my family, geneve join us too *fun*! Haha…
After dinner, went to geneve hse and rest, coz we are going to Mustafa abt 11pm ba b4 going I’ll be meeting marie, to take bishan’s key as I’ll be station at bishan on Tuesday and Wednesday. So by today I have to meet her to get the keys
We reach Mustafa abt 11plus pm ba… Ok… We shop for the whole entire shopping centre, but of coz there’s some department we never go la, becoz they belong to those really aunties to shop, haha… (Market la !) We left abt 3am and by the time we reach home that will be 3plus liao, I slept abt 4plus ba ! Gosh… I got to get up @ 7am !!!! Not enough slp again ! argh….
Saturday, May 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment