We all need someone
To talk to in our life,
A friend to whom we run
In times of stress or strife
A friend who's always there
Throughout the years,
A friend who know will care
And take away our fears.
A friend who's always near,
Waiting for our call,
To whipe away our tears
And lift us when we fall
A loving friend indeed, On whom we can depend
To fulfill our every need ~
Thank you, my precious friend
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment