You...
Are the beginning of every day.
You...
Bring happiness and warm feelings
Each and every time I feel down.
My thoughts are of you constantly.
Time stands still when I cannot hear your sweet voice.
When I go to sleep at night,
In my mind, you are the one lying beside me.
My dreams are of us and when i wake,
I feel your presence.
You are the beacon that draws me,
Like a moth to a light.
Your kind words are a blessing to my ears.
your unselfishness is a trait that many strive for,
Coming to naturally to you.
Though you may feel down at times,
You still have kind words to share
Cheering others up.
When I tell you these three words,
know they come from the heart:
"I Love You" and everything about you.
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment