Heart-Ache Quotes

Thursday, May 8, 2008

My Wednesday....

I was late for work today... and suppose to claim time off today and go Orchard Taka and buy key pouch and look for new bag and wallet too... but boss came.. so cannot claim !! Anyway is ok la, coz tml i'm off , can go with Hubby ! Oh.. Today bradell mrt de 7-11 got robbery... My teacher told us when she came to centre... Wow... scary lo... Dunno will it happen to our centre anot ! Lol... Cho cho.. touch wood... !! Haha... Anyway me and KPO Irah wanted to go and take look... So in the end , i was the 1 who go n KPO !! Haha... Ok.. Nothing much when i went there... A few police just surround the 7-11 lo... that's all la ! I also dun dare to go and ask them what happen just now lo... So pai say lo ! And there's reporter there.. i scare she take photo of passer by so i quickly walk away... ! I think will publish in the newspaper tml ba ! but there's no me inside hor... Haha..


So after work, Irah, her husband, her son and me when for supper at beach road hawker centre. After that we when mustafa and shop shop... I got Hubby some tibits and chocolate and also CJ7 which he wanted to watch ! He is so happy that i finally buy for him that CJ7 lo !! Haiz...


We went back abt 1plus, coz that preggy Irah is tired and her tummy is hard at that time, she can't walk much liao lo ! Irah sent me back home, i reach abt 2am ba ! Haha.. I got a few photo of that cheeky Irfan's photo ! (Irah's son)



Me & Irah...

Irfan... Nice smile !

Ok... That's Irfan.. Haha.. Cute??

Ok... I know that's funny with the spec on me !! That's y i put the pic small.. Haha...

Looking forward for tml !! Byeeee....
Nitez....ZzzZZzz....

0 comments: