Hubby... Having lunch...
Hubby.. Outside Vivo City
Playing water.. lol...
Hubby....
Finally reach there liao, haven even shop, we walk out of Vivo City to take pictures..
After taking a few pictures outside, Mummy called saying that My Gu Gu pass away... Sob sob...
I'm so sad, she was fine today, but just complaining her heart is pain, last time she got cancer but was cure, only recently she's feeling unwell ! Ok, she died of heart attack which she dun have this illness b4 ! Life is so weak ! OMG ! She was send to general hospital , abt 4plus her heart beat was weak, blood pressure went down !! Doctor tried to rescue her but fail !
After the call fr Mummy, Me and Hubby rushed down to GH to see her, after that went to Ah Ma hse to prepare funeral, everyone rush down to ah ma hse also except those relatives who are working... We were clearing gu gu's stuff , so and so... I'm so sad.. Everyone is crying at home also...
I'll not be working this few days but will still go office to do some urgent work...
I'll be very busy this few days to help out the funeral..
Ok... i'll try to slp early today... Got to force to slp...
I Miss Gu Gu... :(

♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment