Paris Hilton Handbags and Wallet is launch in Singapore 2 Months ago... so the bags design not much to choose from... But all the bags n wallets they have now is so beautiful till i want to buy all home... Haha... But I'm sure later down the road they will have more n more stocks coming in as is getting more n more popular... I'm also using Pasir Hilton Perfume... The Perfume smell very nice also ! OK ! I Love Paris Hilton ! I'm gonna get the bag soon....
After shopping went home liao...
I'm thinking of the Bag now la.... Haha...
This is the Paris Hilton i bought... Nice ???

♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment