My poor girl Geneve... today never go to work becoz her stomach made her upset... She also feel like vomiting and also giddy lo !!! All thanks to the tom yam steamboat ok !!! Haha... Maybe some food is unhygienic also lo... Went to see doctor and doctor gave her 2 day MC... Poor girl... Hope she can have a good rest at home ! Get well soon my dear friend Geneve.... Take Care okk...
Today I'm fucking angry ok !!! All becoz of my Hubby and the work and also the students la !!! Abt my Hubby, i dun wan to talk abt it already, if not it will make me more angry ok !!! Abt work... Haizz... Dunno wat to say, and i got nothing to say... But jus angry, sad, stresss.... Students..??? They are really fucking irritating ok ! Fucking noisy ! Stupid parents keep calling and request alot of things, like they pay alot money on the fees, they are only paying less than $100 for the fees lo, they expect alot ok !!! I can't say NO to them , I can only listen and do ! Argh... 1 of the student really pissed me off lo ! CB ! Keep disturbing me when I'm having my dinner, my colleague also dun like him la !
Aiya !!!! I dunno wat happy to me la ! I'm just fucking angry la !!!
Stupid Weather still very hot la ! Me now inside air con room still sweating lo ! Lol.....
Dunno is it i'm angry that's y i feel so hot la !
Tml is my OFF DAY !!! Gonna enjoy n pamper myself la... but haven plan of going anywhere...
Haiz... Today I dun think i can slp lo... If i'm going to sleep will be very very late also lo !
Gonna watch Beauty & The Beast now to help to pass my time...
Did you enjoy the video i post yesterday ? Haha...
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment