All this are Doggy's hse... I Haven set them nicely... Haha..
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Pictures Only... (Click image for larger view)
Are all this little doggy cute ?? I love it ! Hubby bought this for me ! Thanks darling !

All this are Doggy's hse... I Haven set them nicely... Haha..
All this are Doggy's toys... So tiny and so cute !!
This too too train is a cashier @ Toy'R'Us k , not for display lo ! Haha... So nice !!
Hubby insist to take photo with the train... Haha..
I want this to be display at my new hse.... Can I ?
So nice !!
Cute ??
Hubby and me !!
All this are Doggy's hse... I Haven set them nicely... Haha..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment