Argh.. I have a problem with the camera memory card... The memory card can't slot in my laptop !! Coz the size is different !! Aiya !! Got to buy a multi card reader liao la !!
Too bad today i cant upload any photo here which i took with my new camera !! hehe..
I'm looking for a new casing or pouch for this camera.. Searching with Geneve at Amkhub.. Manage to buy 1 to use first, coz we are looking for a better 1 ! Maybe going to Sim Lim and find ! The casing which they give is like sucks + awful lo !! Aiyo ! Free gifts are always like tat la !!! Anyway we like the camera very much !!
I'm still trying to figure it out this cam, (Geneve have u try using?) Haha..
Will upload the pic again once i bought the card reader k !!
Heehee...
Thanks Wendy for ur help !!
Piipii !!
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment