I told Hubby , and he ask me to go and collect after our lunch...
Suppose to go and buy groceries.. but end up i go and take my camera.. Hubby say Thursday than buy groceries lo ! Wanted to wait for Geneve and than collect together, but i need to help her to clarify something with the sales girl first, i called them but no one ans.. than i go there and find that sales girl lo, so i 'soon bian' collect mine lo... haha...
Anyway later i will still accompany Geneve to go and collect hers...
I jus reach home not long... so now i can't do anything with the camera yet... coz need to charge the batt. first ! Can't wait to use it !! Haha... No need to use my phone camera liao... But i'm sure it will take me some time to figure out how to use, that camera also touch screen de lo.. very ma fan leh...
Anyway i dun mind.. coz i still like the design and the colour.. Wahaha.
Nothing to blog abt yesterday coz still the same lo... Monday is always very busy ! I reach home quite late... abt 12plus ba...
Hubby and i watch 'Ah Long Pte Ltd' till very late also, we ordered Mcdonald and enjoy our movie at home... Haha...
Gonna have a nap first b4 i go and meet geneve..
Ok.. This is my new baby ~> (Can throw away the old camera liao)


♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment