Heart-Ache Quotes

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Saturday Nite...

I was online last nite, but too busy to blog coz i'm creating something very important... Haha...
Meet up with Geneve fordinner @ Pepper Lunch... Lucky we went early, if not long Q wor... Everywhere long Q lo.... Of coz we will never forget our Coffee bean la... After buying our coffee, we went to pasar malam for a walk, after that Geneve come to my hse and we start to work liao .
Wat work ? Can't tell now, after sucessful than tell u k ! Haha.. dun blame me la... i dunno will it works anot?So u mus stay tune wor... Haha...

I slept very late again... abt 5am ba, and i just got up...Today meeting Geneve also, we are getting ourself a new camera wor... will be going to search for it!!! Haha....

I gotta bathe liao lo... if not i'll be late le...

See u guys again...

0 comments: